Merino Hanex Solid Surface
, offered by us, is widely popular for its durability, stability and easy fabrications. These 100% Acrylic Solid Surfaces are available in varied dimensions and sheet size. In addition, the offered Merino Hanex Solid Surface goes through rigorous chemical and stain performance tests to ensure their excellent quality. We are a trusted Supplier of Merino Hanex Solid Surface from Haryana (India). We can process bulk orders as per the buyer’s requirements.
Product Composition :
Merino - Hanex Solid Surfaces are 100% Acrylic Solid Surfaces made with a composition of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) and Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) resin filled with Alumina-Trihydrate and other specialised formula to give it timeless beauty and quality. We are one of the only two companies to have successfully developed the DBCU (Double Belt Casting Unit) process to produce superior products. These sheets can be fabricated and used in almost any application.
Chemical & Stain Performance Tests :
- Easy to fabricate : These solid surfaces can be fabricated into any shape and can be joined without visible seaming line.
- Durability : Excellent in both colour and durability, these solid surfaces are the best choice as finishing materials for interiors. It is stronger than natural stone and will maintain its shape and beauty in any condition.
- Stability : These solid surfaces are thermal stable. These surfaces are heat resistant, hot water resistant, chemical resistant, stain resistant, UV stable and can stand all weather changes on interior applications.
- Easy to maintain and repair : These solid surfaces are water resistant, which makes them easy to maintain and a perfect fit for damp areas
Merino - Hanex Solid Surfaces have undergone vigorous chemical and stain resistance testing as per ASTM-D & NEMA standards. NSF51 certified, these solid surfaces are perfect for food preparation areas and can be used in many applications where sanitation is of utmost importance, such as kitchen countertops, hospitals, playrooms, schools and many more. These solid surfaces can be fabricated and installed in almost any application without conspicuous seams, making Merino - Hanex Solid Surfaces truly 'Solid' in surfacing materials.
Care & Maintenance :
- Everyday cleaning : Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge. For basic stains, clean with mild detergents or general all purpose cleaners. Periodically go over surface with a mild abrasive cleanser to maintain a uniform appearance.
- Heat damage : To prevent any damage from heat, never place hot items directly on the surface. Always use trivets with rubber feet when placing hot items on the Solid Surface.
- Chemical damage : Avoid contact with strong chemicals that can cause damage to the surface such as oven cleaners, acetone, paint removers and other strong chemicals. If exposed, promptly rinse with water. Remember, prolonged contact with harsh chemicals can cause serious damage to the Solid Surface.
- Simple steps to avoid damage : Avoid cutting directly on the Solid Surface. Always use a cutting board. Never place hot pans directly on the Solid Surface.
- Removing persistent stains : To remove persistent stains or scratches, scrub the stained area with a mild abrasive cleanser. Deep scratches and/or other damages may require professional repair.
Hanex Joint Adhesive is recommended only for use on Merino - Hanex Solid Surfaces.